Marvel Comics, 30 Days of Marvel,
Hawkeye's costume, Iron Man's armour, Captain America's Uniform, Spider-Man's Costume, Quicksilver's Suit, Ms. Marvel's Costume,
Wonder Man's Costume, Armoured Avengers, The Hulk's Style, The Black Panther’s Suit, Thor’s Garb, Hercules’ Armour, Luke Cage and his Yellow Shirt, The Black Knight Armour, The Closet of Hank Pym, DC Comics, Fables, Y: The Last Man, Northlanders, Mary Marvel, Supergirl, Miss Martian, Superboy, Green Lantern, Tim Drake,
Pocket Coffee candy! It’s chocolate with a liquid-candy-coffee center. Basically? Perfection. Recommended!
This looks awesome. I must find some.
Cook Time: 10 mins / Servings: 6
A favorite summer drink in Greece, a frappe is a cool refresher on a hot day for coffee lovers. This recipe has a double spike of coffee: it features using coffee as well as coffee ice cream. This addition of raspberry syrup makes this drink explode with flavor. Pair it with a simple sugar or wafer cookie for a perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
- 2 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup raspberry-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 18 ice cubes (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 scoops or coffee-flavor ice cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Place 1 cup of the coffee, the raspberry-flavor syrup, the half-and-half or light cream, and the ice cubes in a blender container. Cover and blend until the ice is finely crushed. Add the remaining coffee. Cover and blend on the lowest speed just until combined.
- To serve, pour the coffee mixture into glasses. Top each glass with a scoop of coffee-flavor ice cream and chocolate shavings. Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.
So this looks like a caramel machiato but are those chocolate chunks in the bottom?